The use and maintenance of laminate flooring is relatively simple. As long as you pay attention to the following points in daily use, you can ensure the normal use of the floor.
1. All wooden floors will change their moisture content with the increase or decrease of moisture in the environment or temperature changes, affecting the shrinkage of the floor. Therefore, the skin should have a reasonable moisture content just like skin protection.
2. The floor does not need to be waxed and painted. Do not polish with sandpaper for polishing.
3. The stains and oil stains on the floor surface should be cleaned with a household cleaner. You can use a lot of water to clean the floor.
4. In dry areas, in the winter should pay attention to increase the humidity of the floor surface, mopping the floor with a moist mop, and appropriately increase the surface humidity, can effectively solve the gap and cracking of the floor. If cracks occur in individual locations, please notify the sales unit in time to fill in the parts. After filling, the surface moisture is appropriately increased to facilitate the restoration of the floor.
5. At the entrance of the bathroom and kitchen, attention should be paid to the timely cleaning of the accumulated water.