The maintenance of engineered wood flooring is much simpler than that of solid wood flooring. The following points should be noted in daily use and maintenance:
1. Keep the floor dry and clean. Do not mop the floor with a drip mop, or use alkaline water or soapy water to avoid damaging the gloss of the paint surface. If the air is dry at home, the mop can be wet or put a basin of water on the heater or Humidify with a humidifier.
2. Try to avoid sun exposure, so as to prevent the surface paint from aging and cracking under ultraviolet light for a long time;
3. Inadvertently, the surface of the board should be removed in time. If there is oil stain, use a rag and warm water to scrub with a small amount of detergent. If it is a drug or a pigment, it must be removed before the stain is soaked like a wooden surface.
4. The floor should avoid contact with water for a long time, especially if it is not in contact with hot water. Therefore, once hot water is scattered on the floor, it should be dried in time;
5. It is best to take a wax every three months and clean the surface of the floor before waxing. In fact, it is not necessary to play, but often waxing can maintain the smoothness of the floor and extend the service life of the floor.
6. Avoid sharp objects scratching the ground, do not throw cigarettes on the floor or place too hot things directly, try to avoid dragging heavy furniture.