First, the common method of laying:
When customer bought the floor, after all they only bought the semi-finished products. Only through the scientific installation, can they become a finished product that consumers can enjoy. The quality of the laying directly affects the aesthetics, comfort and service life of the floor. Therefore, we must pay attention to the method of scientific laying. There are six common methods:
Direct laying method
Suspension laying method
No glue and suspension laying method
Floorless bottom method
Keel laying method
Keel floor laying method
Each laying method has its own advantages and disadvantages. Consumers and construction units should choose different methods according to the different conditions, and now introduce them one by one.
Second, the direct bonding method:
The direct bonding method is to glue the floor directly to the ground. This construction method is called direct bonding method. This construction method requires the ground to be dry, smooth and clean.
The construction method is used for flat floor, tongue-and-groove floor, cork floor, and vertical wood floor below 300 mm. The sequence of operations is as follows:
Plain board laying (white blank floor)
(1) Preparation before construction
1. Material preparation: The raw materials mainly include floor blocks, adhesives, board surface treatment agents, putty, sandpaper and other materials.
(1) Floor block: The number of purchased wooden floors should be 5%-10% of the total area laid. After the purchase, the floorboards are selected and piled up.
When you select it, you can divide it into three piles, that is, dark, light, and many defects. Then the cutting board and the string cutting board with different wood grain are selected from the deep and light-colored two piles.Then according to the number of piles, the design layout scheme can be selected. If it can be designed as an outdoor color depth or light color, it can also be designed as a combination of deep and shallow patterns to make it more stereoscopic. The defects can be placed in inconspicuous places or Laying on the floor of the furniture.
(2) Adhesive: The choice of adhesives directly affects the construction quality. The commonly used adhesives are 4115 glue, 903 floor glue, epoxy resin glue and Longwang floor glue.
(3) Ground treatment agent: It is paint and wax. The paint can be firstly treated with nitro varnish, alkyd varnish and polyurethane varnish.
2, construction tools
Commonly used tools are woodworking hand, rubber (wood) hammer, electric planer, sander, scraper (or blade), measuring tool (tape) and so on.
3, the base level processing
The level is required to be flat, and the bumps are leveled with a blade, and filled with cement and 107 grit mortar and scraped (the ratio is cement: glue = 1:0.5). Or add sand with a gypsum binder. After drying, sweep the surface to remove ash and other impurities. It must be cleaned and then tested with a wrung wet trawl to leave no ash. (Note that the ground cannot be washed with water)
4, choose the pattern test shop
In order to make the laying work smooth, the test is carried out according to the design pattern.